Two Norwich City Premier League home games picked for live television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Premier League games against Watford and Arsenal at Carrow Road will be live on Sky Sports.
The Canaries' scheduled home league game against the Hornets has been brought forward a day and will now take place on Friday, November 8 (8pm kick-off).
While the game against Europa League qualifiers Arsenal, on Sunday December 1 (KO 2pm) also at Carrow Road, will now be broadcast on Sky Sports.
City beat Manchester City on the same channel last weekend in a 3-2 thriller against Pep Guardiola's champions - the club's third live televised game already this season after earlier defeats to Chelsea and Liverpool.
The festive programme of upcoming live televised games will be released next month.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket information will be released in due course.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 6 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 7 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 8 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 9 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 10 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short