Two Norwich City Premier League home games picked for live television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Premier League games against Watford and Arsenal at Carrow Road will be live on Sky Sports.
The Canaries' scheduled home league game against the Hornets has been brought forward a day and will now take place on Friday, November 8 (8pm kick-off).
While the game against Europa League qualifiers Arsenal, on Sunday December 1 (KO 2pm) also at Carrow Road, will now be broadcast on Sky Sports.
City beat Manchester City on the same channel last weekend in a 3-2 thriller against Pep Guardiola's champions - the club's third live televised game already this season after earlier defeats to Chelsea and Liverpool.
The festive programme of upcoming live televised games will be released next month.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket information will be released in due course.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 5 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been