Two Norwich City Premier League home games picked for live television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Premier League games against Watford and Arsenal at Carrow Road will be live on Sky Sports.
The Canaries' scheduled home league game against the Hornets has been brought forward a day and will now take place on Friday, November 8 (8pm kick-off).
While the game against Europa League qualifiers Arsenal, on Sunday December 1 (KO 2pm) also at Carrow Road, will now be broadcast on Sky Sports.
City beat Manchester City on the same channel last weekend in a 3-2 thriller against Pep Guardiola's champions - the club's third live televised game already this season after earlier defeats to Chelsea and Liverpool.
The festive programme of upcoming live televised games will be released next month.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket information will be released in due course.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling