PICTURES: Leitner fit to join in with City’s training session
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Moritz Leitner was back out on the pitches at Colney on Thursday morning as Norwich City geared up for the Premier League trip to Burnley.
The playmaker was one of a number of senior players missing through injury for the epic 3-2 home win over champions Manchester City.
Leitner had fluid on his calf suffered in the defeat at West Ham prior to the international break but was prt of the group who started the session on a sunny morning at the club's training hq.
Grant Hanley was also part of the group but none of the club's other injury absentees from the victory over the Citizens were involved in the early part of the session.
Fellow midfielder Mario Vrancic (calf) was not part of the training group on Thursday while Timm Klose (knee), Max Aarons (ankle), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are longer term absentees.
You may also want to watch:
- View the best images from Thursday's training session
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression