WINDOW WATCH: The latest Canaries transfer news and views
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's first senior signing of the summer is in hand, but what next was a topic discussed in our latest episode of Window Watch.
Angus Gunn is due in Norfolk at the start of next week to complete the formalities on his return from Southampton, to provide competition for first choice Tim Krul.
But attention remains centred at the top end of the park, with Blackburn's prolific striker Adam Armstrong and Celta Vigo's attacking midfielder Brais Mendez linked in recent days.
Add a fresh Friday rumour in Exeter City's young winger, Joel Randall, and the need to bolster Daniel Farke's creative options following the departure of Emi Buendia will be a top priority this summer.
Going the other way on Thursday was young midfielder, Reece McAlear, who will link up with Scottish Championship club Inverness on a season long loan. He may be the first but he will certainly not be the last member of City's development pool, or those on the margins of Farke's first team set up, to head down the loan route.
This is your weekly show, not ours, so please join us every Friday lunchtime to set the agenda throughout the summer.
- Recap the discussion with Paddy Davitt and David Freezer in the window below covering all the hot topics from this past week.
- 1 The truth behind Cantwell to Aston Villa rumours and when City fans should worry
- 2 Lewis 'forever grateful' to Norwich for allowing Newcastle move
- 3 'We were so close' - Lambert's rare reflection on his success at City
- 4 Covid-19 cases force City to cancel trip to Sheffield United
- 5 WINDOW WATCH: All the latest Canaries news discussed
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries target Greece wonderkid
- 7 City chief Webber encouraged 'excited' Sinani to choose Terriers
- 8 City striker scores after return from second kidney transplant
- 9 'I'd like to keep him' - Southend boss keen to keep City youngster
- 10 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City