Quiz time: Spud tests your Canaries knowledge!
- Credit: Archant
It’s that time of the week again as our Canaries mastermind Spud Thornhill comes up with the brainteasers for our weekly Norwich City pub quiz.
Here’s what you can expect ...
“Last Monday was the fifth anniversary of Norwich City’s famous Wembley win when they beat Middlesbrough 2-0,” says Spud. “It was another season that will be savoured by many Norwich fans. There were many stars from the season and one of them was Bradley Johnson, who ended up winning the Barry Butler Memorial Player of Season Award.
“It also saw the arrival of Alex Neil in January 2015, which brought so much excitement and culminated in winning promotion via the play-offs.
“So this week’s four rounds are: season 2014/15; Bradley Johnson; naming the first goalscorer of each of the last 10 permanent managers, and general knowledge. On the manager’s section I will give the date of the game of the new manager with the opponents and you have to name the first goalscorer.”
You may also want to watch:
So there you have it - good luck and let us know how you get on, either in the comments section below or on social media. Tweet us at @pinkun.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 7 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 8 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto