Quiz time: Spud tests your Canaries knowledge!
- Credit: Archant
Quiz master Spud Thornhill is back with the latest in our weekly Pink Un pub quizzes which are sure to test even the most knowledgeable Norwich City supporters.
“This coming Friday, June 12, should have been the start of the European Championship,” says Spud. “Sadly, the tournament is another victim of the current pandemic we are all in. The last European Championship four years ago will be remembered by some Norwich fans as the time many football fans around he world got to witness one Wesley Hoolahan, scoring a famous goal.
“Former Norwich manager Glenn Roeder pulled off a master-stroke when he signed the Irish Messi in 2008. Sadly, season 2008/09 was unsuccessful as Norwich faced third tier football for the first time in 59 years.
“So this week’s quiz sections will be on 2008/09, Wes Hoolahan, the European Championship and general knowledge.
You may also want to watch:
We hope you enjoy the quiz - good luck and let us know how you get on, either in the comments section below or on social media. Tweet us at @pinkun.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims