TEAM NEWS: Clean bill of health for soaring Canaries ahead of QPR test
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke joked the time had come for his physio department to put their feet up after revealing he has a full senior roster to pick from for Norwich City’s Championship home game against QPR.
Carlton Morris is scheduled for a development run out on Friday evening at Southampton after his ankle lay-off, which means Farke has a fully-fit squad for the promotion run in.
City can strike the first blow in a Saturday lunchtime kick-off at Carrow Road ahead of 3pm games for closest promotion rivals Leeds and Sheffield United.
“All good, all available,” said Farke. “We had a good week. We are all back together. Carlton will get some minutes on the pitch (at Southampton) but for the other lads we need to be careful because we have three games in eight days now. For that, we don’t want to risk anything.
“The physios are sitting down, eating ice cream and enjoying the day. In my next life I want to be a physio at Norwich City. Many, many compliments to our physios and sports science guys. We are getting the benefit now and it shows we had the right way in terms of the load in training.
You may also want to watch:
“Brilliant. It is never a guarantee. You might get a bad injury from a bad tackle and that can’t be avoided but to have so few muscle injuries is a sign we are doing something right. It is a great team effort.
“For Carlton he was out that long and in the last days he has been in team training with the development squad. He needs some game time. It is good for him to get that confidence to play 11 against 11.”
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
• Recap the press conference in the window