PRESSER LIVE: City v Rotherham - Hugill back, no fresh injuries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Championship game against Rotherham United - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
The Canaries will look to finish the week off in style after two wins, six league goals, and a return to the top following stumbles for closest rivals Brentford.
Farke confirmed no fresh injury concerns from the players who featured in the latest 2-0 midweek win at Coventry City that moved Norwich four points clear ahead of this weekend's fixtures.
Striker Jordan Hugill is available after returning to team training since Tuesday, and comes into contention for the matchday squad after a spell on the sidelines with a hamstring injury suffered at Barnsley on FA Cup duty.
Marco Stiepermann featured in a development outing against Leeds on Friday afternoon after recovering from Epstein-Barr virus and will step up his first team claims from next week.
January signing Orjan Nyland is expected to be in contention from March, as he works his way to full fitness after back surgery prior to Christmas.
Sam Byram (hamstring) and Michael McGovern (hamstring) are longer term absentees.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries win clash of the top two
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' stirring 1-0 Championship win against Brentford
- 3 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 4 Farke would rather have a drink with Guardiola than Town's new boss next season
- 5 City ready to fight fire with fire against Toney and the Bees
- 6 'Quality' City loanee 'unlucky with injuries' during Rovers spell, says Johnson
- 7 Millwall forward praises City's defensive steel
- 8 Norwich City v Brentford: everything you need to know
- 9 'Massive' - City fans full of praise after vital Brentford win
- 10 City take 'massive step' to the Premier League admits McLean
Moritz Leitner is not part of the plans.
Farke spoke to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the key lines from the press conference in the window below, with full reaction and build up to City’s game against Paul Warne's Millers throughout the rest of the day on pinkun.com