TEAM NEWS: Zimmermann in contention for City’s trip to Sheffield United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Sheffield United - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City have to get back up again after the high of an epic FA Cup win at Tottenham, for the not inconsiderable task of adding more points to their Premier League survival kitty against the Blades.
Farke delivered a full fitness update on the lads who were on duty in midweek. Emi Buendia appeared to be struggling with cramp when he made way in extra-time but is fit for duty.
The City head coach also confirmed Christoph Zimmermann (hamstring) is back in training after his visit to a specialist and could travel with the squad. Timm Klose is also back in training and targeting a return to action after the upcoming international break.
Sam Byram (hamstring) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are definitely out this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League trip throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know