TEAM NEWS: Zimmermann in contention for City’s trip to Sheffield United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Sheffield United - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City have to get back up again after the high of an epic FA Cup win at Tottenham, for the not inconsiderable task of adding more points to their Premier League survival kitty against the Blades.
Farke delivered a full fitness update on the lads who were on duty in midweek. Emi Buendia appeared to be struggling with cramp when he made way in extra-time but is fit for duty.
The City head coach also confirmed Christoph Zimmermann (hamstring) is back in training after his visit to a specialist and could travel with the squad. Timm Klose is also back in training and targeting a return to action after the upcoming international break.
Sam Byram (hamstring) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are definitely out this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League trip throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 4 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Placheta must kick on at City
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Bushiri close to Eupen loan
- 8 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 9 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling
- 10 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered