Two more Norwich City Championship fixtures picked for live television
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship promotion push has landed two extra live television dates over the run-in - with the upcoming home games against QPR and Reading selected for coverage.
City’s scheduled Carrow Road clash against QPR on Saturday, April 6 will now kick off earlier than planned on the same date at the new time of 12:30pm. Reading’s midweek visit has now been put back a day to Wednesday, April 10 (KO 7:45pm).
Promotion rivals Sheffield United’s game at Birmingham City on the same evening (April 10) has also been selected for a Skysports double header.
The latest brace of television picks mean Daniel Farke’s promotion chasing squad will have featured on Skysports 11 times this current season.
After this weekend’s trip to Millwall, five of City’s next six league games will be live on television.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries have enjoyed a prolonged unbeaten run in front of the live cameras that stretches to 13 games.
Teemu Pukki struck the winner in front of the television cameras at Loftus Road earlier this season. City also triumphed at Reading 2-1 earlier this season, with Pukki again on the mark and Mario Vrancic slotting the winner.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight