PINKUN CLASSICS: Happy FA Cup quarter-final day City fans
- Credit: Archant Library
Norwich City were scheduled to host Manchester United in an FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday afternoon. So why don’t you sit down and watch the last Carrow Road quarter-final with the Pinkun crew.
City’s scheduled last-eight date, after squeezing past Tottenham on penalties in front of 9,000 travelling fans, was postponed as part of a football-wide shutdown in light of the coronavirus global pandemic.
Daniel Farke’s squad will have a chance to reach the FA Cup semi-finals for the first time since a memorable night in Norfolk 28 years ago.
The Canaries edged an epic against Southampton, with Chris Sutton’s looping header sealing the win in extra-time after a goalless affair on the south-coast.
What better way to whet the appetite for what is to come than a trip down memory lane? Watch highlights of the action in the company of the Pinkun chaps.
You may also want to watch:
Connor Southwell is your host for a new feature while long-standing season ticket holder, Ian Clarke, provides a first hand account of his recollections from both ties.
• Just click on the video above and follow the instructions. Please feel free to suggest other classic Canaries’ encounter for the Pinkun crew to put a modern take on.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 6 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 7 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 9 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis