Southampton v Norwich City - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game at Southampton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City made it two Premier League games unbeaten with a stirring 2-2 home draw against Arsenal.
Farke's improving side led twice but were pegged back by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's brace in another Carrow Road episode marred by a VAR intervention.
Norwich will head to the south-coast in confident mood after four points from two games. Farke provided a full fitness update on those who featured against the Gunners - with no fresh injury concerns.
Alex Tettey missed that game for family reasons but is being monitored for a muscle issue ahead of the trip south. Grant Hanley (groin) is yet to return to team training, Farke revealed at Colney on Tuesday afternoon. Timm Klose (knee) and Josip Drmic (hamstring) remains sidelined until 2020.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main headlines in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Southampton on Wednesday throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 2 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can Norwich City complete the double over Cardiff?
- 3 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 4 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 6 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 7 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 10 Connor Southwell: Can McLean solve City’s number 10 conundrum?