PICTURES: Norwich City squad train at Colney ahead of Saints’ clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose was part of the Norwich City squad training at Colney on Thursday ahead of the Canaries’ Premier League game against Southampton.
Klose returned to full team training this week after a season wrecked by the knee issue on League Cup duty at Crawley Town in August.
The Swiss international could be in the selection mix the other side of the upcoming international break if he suffers no adverse reaction from stepping up his return to full fitness.
Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann was not involved in the open part of the training session after returning to the bench at Sheffield United following a muscular problem. Todd Cantwell and Mario Vrancic were also not outside for the start of the morning session.
The likes of Sam Byram (hamstring) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are definitely ruled out for City's vital top flight home game on Saturday against Southampton.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Daniel Farke will deliver a full injury bulletin when he holds his scheduled pre-match press call on Friday at Colney.
- Scroll up to view the full gallery of training pictures
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies