PICTURES: Norwich City squad train at Colney ahead of Saints’ clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose was part of the Norwich City squad training at Colney on Thursday ahead of the Canaries’ Premier League game against Southampton.
Klose returned to full team training this week after a season wrecked by the knee issue on League Cup duty at Crawley Town in August.
The Swiss international could be in the selection mix the other side of the upcoming international break if he suffers no adverse reaction from stepping up his return to full fitness.
Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann was not involved in the open part of the training session after returning to the bench at Sheffield United following a muscular problem. Todd Cantwell and Mario Vrancic were also not outside for the start of the morning session.
The likes of Sam Byram (hamstring) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are definitely ruled out for City's vital top flight home game on Saturday against Southampton.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Daniel Farke will deliver a full injury bulletin when he holds his scheduled pre-match press call on Friday at Colney.
- Scroll up to view the full gallery of training pictures
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance