‘Enjoying my time before we destroy the next eight games’ – Canaries stars recharge their batteries
- Credit: Instagram
Enjoying a bit of sunshine is the focus for some of Norwich City’s players during the early stages of the international break, as the Championship leaders prepare for their promotion push.
While the likes of Teemu Pukki, Max Aarons and Timm Klose are away on national duty, some of Daniel Farke’s squad are enjoying warmer climes before getting stuck into training ahead of a trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday, March 30.
Cuban winger Onel Hernandez and German midfielder Tom Trybull have both taken the chance to get some sun with a short break in Dubai with their partners, where temperatures average around 23C at this time of year.
Hernandez posted a photo of his luxurious surrounding on Instagram, boldly telling City supporters: “Enjoying my time before we destroy the next eight games.”
Moritz Leitner is back in Germany, catching up with friends and family in Munich, also posting photos of him working hard in the gym as he continues to try and reclaim a starting role.
You may also want to watch:
Argentine winger Emi Buendia is catching some rays in Tenerife, having been signed from Spanish side Getafe last summer, as is Canaries academy product Todd Cantwell in Marbella.
The club’s international contingent are also enjoying a change of scenery as well though.
INTERNATIONAL SCHEDULE: Key Canaries players set for European qualification action
- 1 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 2 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 What does Pukki injury mean for City's transfer plans?
- 7 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 Farke reveals title celebration curbs
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
Timm Klose has posted a scenic photo from a hotel in Zurich, after joining up with the Switzerland squad ahead of a home European Championship qualifier against Georgia on Saturday.
Farke’s team sit four points clear at the top of the Championship table with eight games left to play, after winning a sixth successive game on Saturday, securing a hard fought 2-1 victory at Rotherham.