Stoke kick-off changed
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship trip to Stoke City on Tuesday, November 24 will now kick-off an hour earlier at the new time of 7pm.
The Canaries confirmed the switch on Thursday afternoon, which mirrors the change of kick off for the midweek league game against Millwall at Carrow Road.
They released a statement on their official site, which: ‘Norwich City’s Sky Bet Championship trip to Stoke City on Tuesday, November 24 will now kick off at 7pm.
‘After an agreement between both clubs, the match has changed from its original kick-off time of 8pm to now start an hour earlier.
‘Please note fixtures are, as always, subject to change.’
You may also want to watch:
The meeting should bring a reunion with Angus Gunn, who joined Michael O’Neill’s club on a season long loan from Southampton.
The Potters have picked up 15 points from their opening 10 league games to sit in 11th.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 3 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 4 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 6 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 Skipp is making his mark at City
- 9 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 10 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
It will be Norwich’s first trip to the Potteries since a 2-2 draw in the final stages of their title-winning season in 2018/19.
Onel Hernandez and Teemu Pukki were on target for Daniel Farke’s side on a memorable Easter Monday that later saw big promotion rivals Leeds slip up at Brentford.