Stoke kick-off changed
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship trip to Stoke City on Tuesday, November 24 will now kick-off an hour earlier at the new time of 7pm.
The Canaries confirmed the switch on Thursday afternoon, which mirrors the change of kick off for the midweek league game against Millwall at Carrow Road.
They released a statement on their official site, which: ‘Norwich City’s Sky Bet Championship trip to Stoke City on Tuesday, November 24 will now kick off at 7pm.
‘After an agreement between both clubs, the match has changed from its original kick-off time of 8pm to now start an hour earlier.
‘Please note fixtures are, as always, subject to change.’
You may also want to watch:
The meeting should bring a reunion with Angus Gunn, who joined Michael O’Neill’s club on a season long loan from Southampton.
The Potters have picked up 15 points from their opening 10 league games to sit in 11th.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 5 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 8 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 9 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
It will be Norwich’s first trip to the Potteries since a 2-2 draw in the final stages of their title-winning season in 2018/19.
Onel Hernandez and Teemu Pukki were on target for Daniel Farke’s side on a memorable Easter Monday that later saw big promotion rivals Leeds slip up at Brentford.