Tottenham v Norwich City Press Conference RECAP - Buendia body blow for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Tottenham - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
The Canaries aim to back up a timely 1-0 home win over Bournemouth to really signal their intent to take the survival fight to the wire this season.
Farke will have to make two enforced changes with Ben Godfrey starting the first of a three-match ban for his red card late on against the Cherries. There was also worrying news with Emi Buendia ruled out of the trip with a quad injury.
Ralf Fahrmann (knee) and Mario Vrancic (shin) are also out but new signings Ondrej Duda and Lukas Rupp are available to face Jose Mourinho's boys.
Timm Klose (knee) remains the only longer term injury absentee for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs captain Harry Kane is still sidelined after undergoing surgery on a hamstring issue. Kane rescued a point for Tottenham in a 2-2 Carrow Road draw over the festive period.
- Recap the key points in the blog, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League game at Tottenham throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes