Tottenham v Norwich City Press Conference RECAP - Buendia body blow for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Tottenham - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
The Canaries aim to back up a timely 1-0 home win over Bournemouth to really signal their intent to take the survival fight to the wire this season.
Farke will have to make two enforced changes with Ben Godfrey starting the first of a three-match ban for his red card late on against the Cherries. There was also worrying news with Emi Buendia ruled out of the trip with a quad injury.
Ralf Fahrmann (knee) and Mario Vrancic (shin) are also out but new signings Ondrej Duda and Lukas Rupp are available to face Jose Mourinho's boys.
Timm Klose (knee) remains the only longer term injury absentee for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs captain Harry Kane is still sidelined after undergoing surgery on a hamstring issue. Kane rescued a point for Tottenham in a 2-2 Carrow Road draw over the festive period.
- Recap the key points in the blog, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League game at Tottenham throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 3 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 4 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 5 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City