FA CUP LIVE: Zimmermann suffers injury setback whilst Pukki and Tettey major doubts for Spurs
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s FA Cup fifth round trip to Tottenham - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
The Canaries will be backed by 9,000 travelling supporters as they attempt to seal a quarter-final spot for the first time since 1992.
Farke's squad can head to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium buoyed by a 1-0 Premier League win over Leicester City and also a battling display in north London on their last visit.
Spurs hit back late to win 2-1 after Teemu Pukki's penalty had levelled matters but the Canaries were more than a match for Jose Mourinho's squad.
Christoph Zimmermann is still out with a hamstring injury and Farke revealed he is set to see a specialist after further scans. The City defender is also likely to miss out at Sheffield United this coming weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Alex Tettey and Pukki (both flu) are rated major cup doubts by Farke. The duo did not train on Monday and will be assessed over the next 24 hours. Ralf Fahrmann is also ruled out for personal reasons.
Sam Byram (hamstring) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are definitely out. Timm Klose is targeting a return after the upcoming international break.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 5 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 6 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 9 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 10 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- Recap the key lines from the press conference with full reaction and build up to City's FA Cup game throughout the day on pinkun.com