Norwich City training ahead of Chelsea Premier League clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose and Christoph Zimmermann were both part of the Canaries’ training session on Thursday morning as Norwich City prepare for Chelsea’s Premier League visit.
Klose and Zimmermann were involved in the initial part of the warm up that was open to the media at Colney, as Daniel Farke's squad look to build on last weekend's 3-1 win over Newcastle United.
Swiss international Klose has missed the opening two top flight league games with a hip flexor issue that came to light following the penultimate friendly against Atalanta.
Farke will confirm whether the centre back is in his plans for the Blues' clash when he holds his pre-match press call on Friday afternoon.
Zimmermann is targeting a return to the first team mix before the upcoming international break after summer surgery on a knee injury.
You may also want to watch:
- Click on the video and view the gallery of pictures from the early part of the training session
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 10 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?