Norwich City training ahead of Chelsea Premier League clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose and Christoph Zimmermann were both part of the Canaries’ training session on Thursday morning as Norwich City prepare for Chelsea’s Premier League visit.
Klose and Zimmermann were involved in the initial part of the warm up that was open to the media at Colney, as Daniel Farke's squad look to build on last weekend's 3-1 win over Newcastle United.
Swiss international Klose has missed the opening two top flight league games with a hip flexor issue that came to light following the penultimate friendly against Atalanta.
Farke will confirm whether the centre back is in his plans for the Blues' clash when he holds his pre-match press call on Friday afternoon.
Zimmermann is targeting a return to the first team mix before the upcoming international break after summer surgery on a knee injury.
You may also want to watch:
- Click on the video and view the gallery of pictures from the early part of the training session
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?