Norwich City training ahead of Chelsea Premier League clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose and Christoph Zimmermann were both part of the Canaries’ training session on Thursday morning as Norwich City prepare for Chelsea’s Premier League visit.
Klose and Zimmermann were involved in the initial part of the warm up that was open to the media at Colney, as Daniel Farke's squad look to build on last weekend's 3-1 win over Newcastle United.
Swiss international Klose has missed the opening two top flight league games with a hip flexor issue that came to light following the penultimate friendly against Atalanta.
Farke will confirm whether the centre back is in his plans for the Blues' clash when he holds his pre-match press call on Friday afternoon.
Zimmermann is targeting a return to the first team mix before the upcoming international break after summer surgery on a knee injury.
You may also want to watch:
- Click on the video and view the gallery of pictures from the early part of the training session
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes