IN PICTURES: Pukki absent but Drmic back in the mix
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Teemu Pukki was not involved in Thursday morning’s outdoor training session at Colney, after missing Norwich City’s FA Cup win with hamstring and toe issues.
Pukki sat out the morning session, as Daniel Farke's squad fine tune their plans for Saturday's Premier League trip to Manchester United.
But there was better news with Josip Drmic present after missing the entire festive programme with a hamstring issue. With Dennis Srbeny completing his move to SC Paderborn on Wednesday, Adam Idah is the only fully fit senior frontman ahead of this weekend's trip to Old Trafford.
Farke had made it clear prior to Idah's hat-trick display at Preston Pukki would not be rushed back to action, with Bournemouth's Carrow Road visit on January 18 a more realistic option.
But Drmic's presence on the training pitches at Colney is a positive sign ahead of Farke providing a full fitness bulletin at his regular Friday afternoon press call.
You may also want to watch:
- View a full gallery of pictures from Thursday's Colney training session.
- 1 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss