IN PICTURES: Pukki absent but Drmic back in the mix
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Teemu Pukki was not involved in Thursday morning’s outdoor training session at Colney, after missing Norwich City’s FA Cup win with hamstring and toe issues.
Pukki sat out the morning session, as Daniel Farke's squad fine tune their plans for Saturday's Premier League trip to Manchester United.
But there was better news with Josip Drmic present after missing the entire festive programme with a hamstring issue. With Dennis Srbeny completing his move to SC Paderborn on Wednesday, Adam Idah is the only fully fit senior frontman ahead of this weekend's trip to Old Trafford.
Farke had made it clear prior to Idah's hat-trick display at Preston Pukki would not be rushed back to action, with Bournemouth's Carrow Road visit on January 18 a more realistic option.
But Drmic's presence on the training pitches at Colney is a positive sign ahead of Farke providing a full fitness bulletin at his regular Friday afternoon press call.
You may also want to watch:
- View a full gallery of pictures from Thursday's Colney training session.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal