Bullish Tom Trybull aims to bounce back from Wolves blip
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City midfielder Tom Trybull insists confidence in the camp remains high ahead of Saturday’s Championship trip to Bolton - despite three defeats on the spin.
The Canaries will aim for a positive result, prior to the latest international break, after a heart-breaking League Cup extra-time defeat to Premier League Arsenal was followed by two home league losses to Derby County and Wolves.
“We have a chance for three points tomorrow and we will give everything,” the 24-year-old told the club’s official site. “In the last few weeks, Wolves was the only game where we didn’t play as well as we could have. In the others, we deserved to win.
“Against Arsenal and Derby we were disappointed because we played very well. That’s football. One day you are on top and the next day you are down.
“Everybody knows we did a good job.
You may also want to watch:
“At the end though, we lost points against Derby and didn’t go to the next round at Arsenal. It was not perfect but we can build on those performances.
“Our self-confidence is still high. We all want to do better than we did against Wolves.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
“It wasn’t our best performance and we know we can improve.”