Bullish Tom Trybull aims to bounce back from Wolves blip
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City midfielder Tom Trybull insists confidence in the camp remains high ahead of Saturday’s Championship trip to Bolton - despite three defeats on the spin.
The Canaries will aim for a positive result, prior to the latest international break, after a heart-breaking League Cup extra-time defeat to Premier League Arsenal was followed by two home league losses to Derby County and Wolves.
“We have a chance for three points tomorrow and we will give everything,” the 24-year-old told the club’s official site. “In the last few weeks, Wolves was the only game where we didn’t play as well as we could have. In the others, we deserved to win.
“Against Arsenal and Derby we were disappointed because we played very well. That’s football. One day you are on top and the next day you are down.
“Everybody knows we did a good job.
You may also want to watch:
“At the end though, we lost points against Derby and didn’t go to the next round at Arsenal. It was not perfect but we can build on those performances.
“Our self-confidence is still high. We all want to do better than we did against Wolves.
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can City extend their lead at the top of the table with victory over Luton Town?
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 3 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 4 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 6 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 7 Skipp is making his mark at City
- 8 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 9 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 10 Norwich City loan watch: Sinani on target and Morris scores for MK Dons in midweek fixtures
“It wasn’t our best performance and we know we can improve.”