Norwich City release new third kit
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have released their third kit for the 2020/21 season.
The kit has a black shirt featuring bold patterns of intersecting shapes and lines in fuchsia, white and purple on the front, along with black shorts and socks.
Other than City’s centenary kit, it’s the only replica kit in recent times that features the iconic canary situated outside of our crest, instead featuring on its own without the traditional lion and castle.
The campaign was launched with a promotional video on Saturday morning, with members of City’s first-team, under-23s and women’s side donning the garments. The shirts were captured by renowned sports photographer Nick Eagle.
Sam Jeffery, head of commercial operations, said: “After the release today, we’re delighted that all three of our Errea kits are in the public domain and available for our fans to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe we’ve created three kits that fit the brief we defined early last year: a classical home shirt, a classy and bold away shirt, and a truly unique third shirt.
“We’re grateful to Dafabet for their continued support as principal club partner, and with BADU Sports and War Paint for Men featuring on the back of the shirt and shorts respectively, we’re proud to be displaying brands that are focused on championing great causes.”
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 4 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 City keeper issues injury update
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 10 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
Kayleigh Coverdale, head of retail, said: “We are really pleased to launch our third kit, which we believe is a vibrant, modern kit that offers something different yet again for our fans from the home and away.
“We would like to thank our technical kit partner Errea for the work they have put in on this year’s kit and training wear to ensure we once again have a fully bespoke range for our players and fans.”