Norwich City release new third kit
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have released their third kit for the 2020/21 season.
The kit has a black shirt featuring bold patterns of intersecting shapes and lines in fuchsia, white and purple on the front, along with black shorts and socks.
Other than City’s centenary kit, it’s the only replica kit in recent times that features the iconic canary situated outside of our crest, instead featuring on its own without the traditional lion and castle.
The campaign was launched with a promotional video on Saturday morning, with members of City’s first-team, under-23s and women’s side donning the garments. The shirts were captured by renowned sports photographer Nick Eagle.
Sam Jeffery, head of commercial operations, said: “After the release today, we’re delighted that all three of our Errea kits are in the public domain and available for our fans to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe we’ve created three kits that fit the brief we defined early last year: a classical home shirt, a classy and bold away shirt, and a truly unique third shirt.
“We’re grateful to Dafabet for their continued support as principal club partner, and with BADU Sports and War Paint for Men featuring on the back of the shirt and shorts respectively, we’re proud to be displaying brands that are focused on championing great causes.”
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
Kayleigh Coverdale, head of retail, said: “We are really pleased to launch our third kit, which we believe is a vibrant, modern kit that offers something different yet again for our fans from the home and away.
“We would like to thank our technical kit partner Errea for the work they have put in on this year’s kit and training wear to ensure we once again have a fully bespoke range for our players and fans.”