Duo not involved as Canaries warm up for Leicester clash
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Timm Klose remained in individual training as Norwich City stepped up their preparations for Friday night’s clash with high-flying Leicester in training at Colney.
The Switzerland international defender is hoping to return to full team training soon as he makes his way back from a serious knee injury.
However, Klose was restricted to individual ball work with City coaches separate from the bulk of the squad, but did appear to be moving well as he ran through defensive work and heading drills.
Injured duo Christoph Zimmermann and Onel Hernandez were not involved at the Lotus Training Centre, which the media were able to observe.
There were no other obvious absences either, with out-of-favour midfielder Moritz Leitner and young prospects Adam Idah and Josh Martin again among the players involved.
You may also want to watch:
Leicester come to Carrow Road on Friday sitting third in the Premier League table, six points clear of Chelsea in the final Champions League qualification spot.
The Foxes' progress has been checked by one win in their last six league games, being edged 1-0 at home by second-placed Manchester City on Saturday and drawing 0-0 at Wolves and 2-2 at home to Chelsea prior to that defeat.
- 1 'Paranoia' is hitting transfer market for City chief
- 2 Farke snubbed 'dream' offers
- 3 City confirm Liam Gibbs signing from Ipswich Town
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumour: Fulham eye Trybull loan
- 5 City's player trading hit by BK8 fiasco
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Farke and Webber map out plans
- 7 WATCH LIVE: City continue Premier League preparations against Huddersfield Town
- 8 Big hitters set to return for City against Terriers
- 9 Home comforts for former City striker
- 10 'I have got to do what’s best for my career' - City new boy Gibbs on Ipswich exit
Norwich remain bottom and seven points from safety after a 3-0 loss at Wolves on Sunday, leaving them with just one win in their last 14 matches.
However, the Canaries drew 1-1 at Leicester in December, in a game they could have won if they'd taken their chances.
- You can see more from the training session in the video above