Norwich City v Watford - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Watford - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Mario Vrancic delivered a pre-game boost when he declared himself fit to face the Hornets on Friday night after a season heavily disrupted by a calf issue and in recent times a bout of illness.
Farke provided an update on the rest of the squad who were on duty in the 2-0 Premier League defeat at Brighton. Ibrahim Amadou is available after the makeshift defender was only deemed fit for consideration on the bench at the Seagulls, following a knee injury which limited his time on the training pitch in the build up.
Alex Tettey was forced to deputise for Amadou alongside Ben Godfrey at centre back.
Grant Hanley (groin), Timm Klose (knee) and Christoph Zimmermann (foot) remain longer term absentees - but both Hanley and Zimmermann are on target to be return the other side of the international break.
You may also want to watch:
Watford arrive at Carrow Road still searching for a first Premier League win of the season, after Quique Sanchez Flores replaced Javi Gracia in September.
- Recap the key points in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Watford throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 10 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich