Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Watford?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Mario Vrancic is fit for action. Would you fast track him back into Norwich City’s Premier League plans against Watford?
Daniel Farke confirmed at his pre-match press call the Bosnian international, who played such a pivotal part in the climax to last season's Championship title-winning campaign, is available for Friday's battle with fellow strugglers Watford.
Vrancic's availability could afford Farke the option to pep up a midfield unit which has lacked the creativity to provide the back up to Teemu Pukki in recent games.
The prolific striker has failed to notched for his club since the win over Manchester City in mid-September and was again expected to forage on limited service in last weekend's 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
Ibrahim Amadou comes back into contention to partner Ben Godfrey at centre back but would you try to get Sam Byram back into the ranks and give Max Aarons a breather?
How many changes should the City head coach make to get back to winning ways if Farke has no fresh injury issues to contend with?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City