Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Watford?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Mario Vrancic is fit for action. Would you fast track him back into Norwich City’s Premier League plans against Watford?
Daniel Farke confirmed at his pre-match press call the Bosnian international, who played such a pivotal part in the climax to last season's Championship title-winning campaign, is available for Friday's battle with fellow strugglers Watford.
Vrancic's availability could afford Farke the option to pep up a midfield unit which has lacked the creativity to provide the back up to Teemu Pukki in recent games.
The prolific striker has failed to notched for his club since the win over Manchester City in mid-September and was again expected to forage on limited service in last weekend's 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
Ibrahim Amadou comes back into contention to partner Ben Godfrey at centre back but would you try to get Sam Byram back into the ranks and give Max Aarons a breather?
How many changes should the City head coach make to get back to winning ways if Farke has no fresh injury issues to contend with?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 10 Hanley a big fan of new City star