West Ham United v Norwich City - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to West Ham United on Friday afternoon - and provided a full injury update on Timm Klose.
Klose faces between four and 12 months out after initial scans showed PCL damage to his knee suffered in the first half of Tuesday's 1-0 Carabao Cup defeat to League Two Crawley Town.
The Swiss international is now set for further scans next week to assess whether he has ruptured his meniscus.
The Canaries' head coach also revealed Grant Hanley (groin) is ruled out this weekend and set for scans on Friday afternoon after over-stretching at training earlier in the day. Farke suggested Hanley will not be able to join up with Scotland for upcoming internationals.
Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann, who suffered a lower back/hip problem in the second half, is fit and available for the trip to the London Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
Alex Tettey missed out on the cup exit for family reasons and Josip Drmic (hamstring) was another absentee, but both are also in the mix for this weekend. Onel Hernandez (knee) is expected to be out for three months following surgery.
West Ham are unbeaten in their last three games since a 5-0 defeat to Premier League champions Manchester City on the opening weekend.
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 7 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 8 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 9 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 10 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief
- Recap the main headlines the blog in the window above with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against the Hammers throughout the day on pinkun.com