Press Conference RECAP: Hammer injury blow for Godfrey ahead of City’s clash with Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Wolves - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke confirmed Ben Godfrey is out until February after suffering an LCL tear in his right knee during the first half of last weekend's Premier League 1-1 draw at Leicester City. Godfrey was able to complete the game but is now out until the New Year, although Farke made it clear he does not require surgery.
Grant Hanley returned to training last week and comes firmly into contention with Christoph Zimmermann the only fully fit senior centre back available.
Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020, although Klose is not ruling a March return after a serious knee injury. Josip Drmic (hamstring) is also out and Farke was pressed for a full update on those who featured alongside Godfrey against the Foxes.
Teemu Pukki is fit for duty this weekend after suffering bruising but no break to his toe in the East Midlands last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves arrive at Carrow Road fresh from a stoppage time home defeat to Tottenham. Former Canaries' duo Ryan Bennett and John Ruddy were unused substitutes last Sunday at Molineux.
- Recap the main lines from the press conference with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Wolves throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies