Press Conference RECAP: Hammer injury blow for Godfrey ahead of City’s clash with Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Wolves - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke confirmed Ben Godfrey is out until February after suffering an LCL tear in his right knee during the first half of last weekend's Premier League 1-1 draw at Leicester City. Godfrey was able to complete the game but is now out until the New Year, although Farke made it clear he does not require surgery.
Grant Hanley returned to training last week and comes firmly into contention with Christoph Zimmermann the only fully fit senior centre back available.
Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020, although Klose is not ruling a March return after a serious knee injury. Josip Drmic (hamstring) is also out and Farke was pressed for a full update on those who featured alongside Godfrey against the Foxes.
Teemu Pukki is fit for duty this weekend after suffering bruising but no break to his toe in the East Midlands last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves arrive at Carrow Road fresh from a stoppage time home defeat to Tottenham. Former Canaries' duo Ryan Bennett and John Ruddy were unused substitutes last Sunday at Molineux.
- Recap the main lines from the press conference with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Wolves throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City