Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City strengthed their promotion prospects with a 2-1 win at Cardiff - and now you can re-live the victory in South Wales with extended highlights.
Grant Hanley's early header was added to by Todd Cantwell midway through the first half, with the leaders looking a class above their opponents.
The Bluebirds did improve after the break though and pulled a goal back through Joe Ralls, only for skipper Marlon Pack to be sent off for a second yellow card after lunging in on Oliver Skipp.
With Bourenmouth losing 1-0 at Luton, the win moved Daniel Farke's team eight points clear of third place as the second half of the season began.
Second-placed Swansea moved back to within four points during the evening thanks to a 2-0 win at Barnsley but the gap to third and a 14-point cushion to seventh place leaves the Canaries in a great position.
- You can watch highlights of the game above and see the verdict of our chief Norwich City reporter David Freezer below
- 1 Cantwell opens up on his Norwich City future
- 2 'He was brilliant' - City ace hails winger's impact during latest win
- 3 Norwich City and the Soccerbot360: The inside track on why Canaries want the £750,000 aid
- 4 Ex-City striker Jerome reveals late January bid from Cardiff
- 5 Wycombe have 'nothing to fear' against table toppers, says Ainsworth
- 6 The Canaries' trip to Forest subject to updated kick-off time
- 7 Farke sets promotion points target
- 8 An unhappy anniversary for this Norwich City fan
- 9 City want to bring 2,000 fans back for Championship run in
- 10 City number one on Nyland's arrival and Barden's bright future