Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City strengthed their promotion prospects with a 2-1 win at Cardiff - and now you can re-live the victory in South Wales with extended highlights.
Grant Hanley's early header was added to by Todd Cantwell midway through the first half, with the leaders looking a class above their opponents.
The Bluebirds did improve after the break though and pulled a goal back through Joe Ralls, only for skipper Marlon Pack to be sent off for a second yellow card after lunging in on Oliver Skipp.
With Bourenmouth losing 1-0 at Luton, the win moved Daniel Farke's team eight points clear of third place as the second half of the season began.
Second-placed Swansea moved back to within four points during the evening thanks to a 2-0 win at Barnsley but the gap to third and a 14-point cushion to seventh place leaves the Canaries in a great position.
- You can watch highlights of the game above and see the verdict of our chief Norwich City reporter David Freezer below
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 3 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 4 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 5 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 7 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 8 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 9 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 10 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes