Carlos linked with City again
CHRIS WISE Norwich City have once again been linked with a move for Luton's versatile Trinidad and Tobago international Carlos Edwards.
Norwich City have once again been linked with a move for Luton's versatile Trinidad and Tobago international Carlos Edwards.
A national newspaper claimed today that the Canaries would be bringing the player to Carrow Road during the summer to provide some much need strength down the right flank.
Edwards, who will be representing his country in the World Cup finals and is likely to come up against England in the group games, joined the Hatters last June and has made 37 appearances for Mike Newell's side. His two goals include a freak cross-cum-shot against Norwich back in October which helped Luton to a convincing 4-2 victory.
You may also want to watch:
The 27-year-old utility player, who can play either at right back or on the right of midfield, was first spoken of as a possible Norwich target during a five year stint at Wrexham which saw him play 170 games for the Welsh club.
Another wide midfielder who also continues to be linked with Canaries is Plymouth's David Norris. Reports in the south west at the weekend suggested he will also be on Worthington's wanted list during the summer.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 3 MATCHDAY LIVE: Canaries and Hornets clash in title tussle
- 4 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 5 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 7 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know