Castle Acre Swifts establish eight point lead at top
The top two in Division One met and the result went the way of leaders Castle Acre Swifts who beat North Elmham 6-2 to establish an eight point lead at the top.
Third-placed Morley Village dropped two points in a 1-1 draw at Thetford Rovers Reserves. Tacolneston got back to winning ways with a 3-1 win at Swaffham Town A and bottom team Narborough won for the second week running, beating Rockland United 3-1 in a match well refereed by Mark Woodhouse.
There were just three matches in Division Two – second placed Nostro travelled to Necton and won 7-3. Scarning United beat Cockers 4-1 at home to move up to third place and Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves beat bottom team Saham Toney Reserves 4-1 and go up to fourth spot.
Weeting stay third in Division Three after their only goal win over Watton United A and Hingham Athletic Reserves are up to fourth after their 5-3 win at Marham Wanderers. Stoke Ferry beat North Elmham Reserves 6-0 and Splitz United beat Rockland United Reserves 3-1. In the other match, Wendling won 5-0 at bottom team Narborough Reserves.
The Division Four leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A kept their unbeaten record alive with a 3-1 win at fourth-placed Yaxham Reserves. Feltwell United Reserves beat Castle Acre Swifts Reserves 5-0 and move up to third place as a result. Tacolneston Reserves made it a good day for the club with a 2-1 home win over Beetley United and move above them into fifth. Nostro Reserves ran up the biggest score of the day with an 11-0 win at bottom team Methwold United Reserves and Dereham Cockers United beat Weasenham Wanderers 4-2.
You may also want to watch:
Litcham from Division Three did very well to beat their First Division opponents Yaxham in their replayed First Round match in the Birds Sport & Outdoor Benevolent Cup.
The Dick Davey Ambulance Cup got underway with the First Round matches. Division Three leaders Attleborough Athletic beat Colkirk by the odd goal of three while, in the all First Division clash, Bridgham United squeezed past Dereham Town A 5-4 after extra time. Rampant Horse beat Bawdeswell 2-1 and Walsingham United ran out winners at Shipdham Reserves. Sporle proved too strong for Methwold United and won 3-1 in a match played in good spirit and well refereed by Michael Inder.
- 1 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 3 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 4 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 7 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 8 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 9 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round