Central and South Norfolk League
Dickleburgh are now the leaders of Division One after a 3-2 win over Rockland and Dereham A are up to second after beating Narborough 7-1.Bridgham lost their unbeaten record to Hingham whose 2-1 win maintains the only 100 per cent record in the division.
Dickleburgh are now the leaders of Division One after a 3-2 win over Rockland and Dereham A are up to second after beating Narborough 7-1.
Bridgham lost their unbeaten record to Hingham whose 2-1 win maintains the only 100 per cent record in the division. Cranworth beat Yaxham 4-1 and Gressenhall beat Cockers 2-0 while Shipdham v Swaffham A ended in a 1-1 draw.
In Division Two Nostro secured their first win, 4-2 at Necton Res. Bawdeswell have gone top of Division Three after beating Gressenhall Res by the odd goal of seven.
In Division Four, Narborough Res got their first points with a 4-1 win over Beetley and Breckland did likewise with a 3-1 success at Shropham Res.
You may also want to watch:
In the Chequered Flag Primary League Cup, holders Wymondham A were beaten 2-1 by Shropham while West End beat Tacolneston 2-0. Morley Village beat Bunwell 4-0 and the Pease League Cup holders Thetford Rov Res also won 4-0 at Saham Res. In the Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup, Bradenham Res lost 3-1 to Hethersett, Thurton and Ashby beat Hindolveston 11-0.
Castle Acre Swifts beat Scarning 5-0, as did Northwold SSC against Shipdham Res and Wendling won 3-1 at Gt Cressingham. Rampant Horse beat Colkirk 4-0 and Splitz beat Methwold 5-1.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 2 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 6 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 7 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip
- 8 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 9 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
- 10 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers