Champions back on top
Defending champions Bridgham United have gone to the top of Division One despite being held to a 2-2 draw by bottom team Narborough.
Northwold S&SC stay third after beating Thetford Rovers Reserves 3-0 and Feltwell United are fourth after winning 3-1 at Swaffham Town A.
Morley Village are fifth after beating Shipdham 3-1 at home and Tacolneston are sixth on the same number of points following their 4-0 home win over Gressenhall. Shropham United got back to winning ways with an only goal of the game win over near neighbours Rockland United.
Division Two leaders Sporle continue their impressive form with an emphatic 10-1 win at Saham Toney Reserves. North Elmham stay in second spot after a narrow 5-4 victory at Hethersett Athletic.
Necton are up to fifth after a convincing 6-1 win at bottom club Cockers. Breckland Wanderers beat Gressenhall Reserves by the odd goal of seven and West End picked up three useful points with a 2-0 win at Methwold Rovers.
You may also want to watch:
The Division Three leaders Scarning United beat previously third-placed Rampant Horse 4-3 and increased their lead at the top of the table to three points over Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves who dropped two points after being held to a 1-1 draw at Tugas United.
Bawdeswell have moved up to third after winning 3-0 at Great Cressingham, Mattishall A are up to fourth after a 2-1 win at Hingham Athletic Reserves and Marham are now fifth after winning by the same scoreline at Rockland United Reserves.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 6 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 9 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
There are new leaders in Division Four - league newcomers Litcham won 4-0 at Walsingham United to go two points clear of Yaxham Reserves who beat Methwold Rovers Reserves. 4-2.
Shropham United Reserves are third after winning by the odd goal of five at Shipdham Reserves. Watton United A are up to fifth as a result of a 5-2 home win over Dereham Cockers United and Nostro Reserves are sixth following their 4-1 home win over Beetley United.
Methwold United picked up their first ever points in the league after a 2-1 home win over Tacolneston Reserves while Weasenham Wanderers won 4-1 at home to Castle Acre Swifts Reserves.
In the remaining two matches in the second round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, Castle Acre Swifts won 4-2 at home to North Elmham Reserves while Yaxham ran out 5-2 winners at Thurton & Ashby.
In the second Round replay in the Norfolk Primary Cup Splitz United made progress with a 2-0 win over Trunch.