Chasing pack miss out on three points
Feltwell United remain top of Division One despite not having a game. Second-placed Tacolneston were held to a 3-3 draw at Gressenhall and Morley Village could not improve on that, being held to the same score by Dereham Town A.
Bridgham United beat Shropham United by the odd goal of three to stay in fourth spot and Northwold S&SC are up to fifth after beating Rockland United 7-1. Shipdham beat bottom club Narborough 5-1 while Swaffham Town A and Thetford Rovers Reserves shared the spoils from a 4-4 draw.
The two leaders in Division Two both won 8-0. North Elmham won beat lowly Gressenhall Reserves while Sporle ran up the same score against Hethersett Athletic. Castle Acre Swifts retained their 100% record with a 5-3 win at Yaxham and are up to third place as a result. Cockers continued their improved form with a 5-3 home win over West End while Methwold Rovers beat Necton by the only goal of the game.
Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves are the new leaders in Division Three following their 4-0 home win over Stoke Ferry, replacing Scarning United who were on County Cup duty.
Bawdeswell stay third despite being held to a 1-1 draw by Marham Wanderers and Rampant Horse are up to fourth after their 7-1 win at bottom team Narborough Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Mattishall A drop to fifth after a 2-2 draw at Colkirk Hingham Athletic Reserves had a comfortable 4-0 home win over Splitz United and, as a result, move out of the bottom two. Great Cressingham take their place there after losing 3-0 at Tugas United and honours ended even in the other match between Rockland United Reserves and Wendling after a 1-1 draw.
Shropham United Reserves are the new leaders in Division Four following their 4-2 win over former leaders North Elmham Reserves and Litcham are up to second place after their 7-0 home win over Methwold United.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 6 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 7 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 8 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
Yaxham Reserves drop to fourth after being held to 2-2 draw at Tacolneston Reserves. Watton United A stay fifth after a comprehensive 8-1 home win over Methwold Rovers Reserves and Walsingham United are sixth following their 3-1 win at Castle Acre Swifts Reserves.
Nostro Reserves won by the odd goal of five at Weasenham Wanderers and Beetley United and Shipdham Reserves shared the spoils from a 3-3 draw.
In the Norfolk Primary Cup replays, Nostro beat Ingoldisthorpe Reserves 3-1 to claim their place in the quarter finals but Scarning United went out after losing their replay at Discovery Royals 6-5 after extra time.