City confirm fixtures against survival rivals Brighton, Watford and West Ham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
More of Norwich City’s Premier League fixtures have been announced ahead of the Canaries’ season resuming tomorrow, with games against survival rivals Brighton, Watford and West Ham all confirmed.
The Canaries already knew they were hosting Southampton on Friday (6pm, Sky Sports and free-to-air Pick channel) and then Everton on Wednesday (6pm, BBC) in the league, followed by a home FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United on Saturday, June 27 (5.30pm, BBC).
The only other confirmed fixture was the trip to Arsenal on Wednesday, July 1 (6pm, BT Sport) but now three further games have been confirmed.
Daniel Farke’s team will host Brighton on Saturday, July 4 in a 12.30pm kick-off to be shown live by BT Sport.
They then take on another survival rival when they head to Watford on Tuesday, July 7 for a 6pm match at Vicarage Road (Sky Sports and Pick).
You may also want to watch:
That will be followed by another 12.30pm home game against another lowly side when West Ham arrive at Carrow Road on Saturday, July 11 (BT Sport).
That leaves a trip to Chelsea and a home game against Burnley as the unconfirmed games. The trip to Manchester City will be on Sunday, July 26, as final fixtures of the season are all played on the same day, but kick-off times are yet to be announced.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 8 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- You can follow all the action with our Canaries correspondents as usual, with updates before, during and after games in our Matchday Live blog, as well as a match report and full analysis and reaction after the final whistle - all at pinkun.com.