City could go top on Saturday
David Cuffley The Canaries could be top of League One by 5pm on Saturday.Their 5-0 victory at Colchester narrowed the gap to three points on leaders Leeds, who were beaten 2-0 at Exeter.
The Canaries could be top of League One by 5pm on Saturday.
Their 5-0 victory at Colchester narrowed the gap to three points on leaders Leeds, who were beaten 2-0 at Exeter.
And with Leeds involved in an FA Cup fourth round tie at Tottenham on Saturday evening, City will go top of the table on goal difference if they win their league match the same day - though their opponents are not yet known.
You may also want to watch:
City are due to play Brentford at Carrow Road on Saturday, but if Brentford are still involved in the FA Cup - they entertain Doncaster in a rearranged third round tie tomorrow night - Paul Lambert's men will instead travel to Walsall for their twice-postponed league match.
Third-placed Charlton, three points behind Norwich, can also exert pressure on Leeds with successive home games coming up against Hartlepool tomorrow and Leyton Orient next Monday.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 5 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
Leeds' next league match is not until tomorrow week, when they visit Swindon.