Sean Raggett extends his loan with Portsmouth
- Credit: James Wilson/Focus Images Ltd
Sean Raggett has extended his loan with Portsmouth ahead of their League One play-off campaign.
The towering defender has spent the season on loan at Fratton Park, and City confirmed on Tuesday night he will stay with Kenny Jackett’s side until the end of the season.
The extension of his loan means Raggett is permitted to feature in Pompey’s play-off semi-final with Oxford and final match at Wembley should they progress.
Raggett moved to Pompey last summer and has made 36 appearances since arriving at Fratton Park - scoring twice.
Jackett was keen to secure his services ahead of their play-off semi-final against Oxford United next week to help ease his defensive concerns.
You may also want to watch:
Raggett’s contract expires at City at the end of this month, with the defender’s future in Norfolk yet to be decided.
His defensive partner at Portsmouth, Christian Burgess, is also expected to be available for the play-off campaign despite being lined up for a move to Belgian club Royale Union Saint-Gilloise.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit