Sean Raggett extends his loan with Portsmouth
- Credit: James Wilson/Focus Images Ltd
Sean Raggett has extended his loan with Portsmouth ahead of their League One play-off campaign.
The towering defender has spent the season on loan at Fratton Park, and City confirmed on Tuesday night he will stay with Kenny Jackett’s side until the end of the season.
The extension of his loan means Raggett is permitted to feature in Pompey’s play-off semi-final with Oxford and final match at Wembley should they progress.
Raggett moved to Pompey last summer and has made 36 appearances since arriving at Fratton Park - scoring twice.
Jackett was keen to secure his services ahead of their play-off semi-final against Oxford United next week to help ease his defensive concerns.
You may also want to watch:
Raggett’s contract expires at City at the end of this month, with the defender’s future in Norfolk yet to be decided.
His defensive partner at Portsmouth, Christian Burgess, is also expected to be available for the play-off campaign despite being lined up for a move to Belgian club Royale Union Saint-Gilloise.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 5 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 6 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 City players greeted by special messages from fan groups
- 9 MY TOP FIVE: The crucial moments of City's promotion success
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push