Details of City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United will take place at Carrow Road on Saturday, June 27 at 5.30pm live on the BBC.
City progressed to their first FA Cup quarter-final in 28 years after beating Tottenham Hotspur on penalties in the previous round prior to the coronavirus enforced suspension in March.
The game will be played at Carrow Road despite suggestions that games could be moved to neutral venues.
Subject to all safety requirements in place, all matches will be played behind closed doors and each club will receive a broadcast fee of £350,000, while the prize money for winning clubs is £720,000.
The three remaining ties will take place on the Sunday following - with the semi-final draw to take place afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
SATURDAY 27 JUNE 2020
Norwich City v Manchester United (5.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
- 1 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries tracking Bosnia midfielder
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Bordeaux winger on the radar
- 4 'Criminally underrated' - City ace a huge Euros miss for Villa star
- 5 Sinani ready for a scrap at City
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Premier League forward in Canaries' sights
- 7 Buendia's Argentina call-up leaves Canaries in unfamiliar territory
- 8 Hit or miss? City's Premier League loan history
- 9 From Croatia to Iceland - the mixed fortunes of City's loan stable
- 10 Delia reveals Norwich squad's touching tribute to her late mother Etty
SUNDAY 28 JUNE 2020
Sheffield United v Arsenal (1pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Leicester City v Chelsea (4pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Newcastle United v Manchester City (6.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer