Details of City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United will take place at Carrow Road on Saturday, June 27 at 5.30pm live on the BBC.
City progressed to their first FA Cup quarter-final in 28 years after beating Tottenham Hotspur on penalties in the previous round prior to the coronavirus enforced suspension in March.
The game will be played at Carrow Road despite suggestions that games could be moved to neutral venues.
Subject to all safety requirements in place, all matches will be played behind closed doors and each club will receive a broadcast fee of £350,000, while the prize money for winning clubs is £720,000.
The three remaining ties will take place on the Sunday following - with the semi-final draw to take place afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
SATURDAY 27 JUNE 2020
Norwich City v Manchester United (5.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 9 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 10 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
SUNDAY 28 JUNE 2020
Sheffield United v Arsenal (1pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Leicester City v Chelsea (4pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Newcastle United v Manchester City (6.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer