Details of City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City’s FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United will take place at Carrow Road on Saturday, June 27 at 5.30pm live on the BBC.
City progressed to their first FA Cup quarter-final in 28 years after beating Tottenham Hotspur on penalties in the previous round prior to the coronavirus enforced suspension in March.
The game will be played at Carrow Road despite suggestions that games could be moved to neutral venues.
Subject to all safety requirements in place, all matches will be played behind closed doors and each club will receive a broadcast fee of £350,000, while the prize money for winning clubs is £720,000.
The three remaining ties will take place on the Sunday following - with the semi-final draw to take place afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
SATURDAY 27 JUNE 2020
Norwich City v Manchester United (5.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries win clash of the top two
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' stirring 1-0 Championship win against Brentford
- 3 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 4 Farke would rather have a drink with Guardiola than Town's new boss next season
- 5 City ready to fight fire with fire against Toney and the Bees
- 6 'Quality' City loanee 'unlucky with injuries' during Rovers spell, says Johnson
- 7 Millwall forward praises City's defensive steel
- 8 Norwich City v Brentford: everything you need to know
- 9 'Massive' - City fans full of praise after vital Brentford win
- 10 City take 'massive step' to the Premier League admits McLean
SUNDAY 28 JUNE 2020
Sheffield United v Arsenal (1pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Leicester City v Chelsea (4pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Newcastle United v Manchester City (6.30pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer