City fans geared for pre-season friendly action
Norwich City begin their pre-season schedule this weekend - and Canaries fans look certain to make their presence felt. A City XI visits Clipbush Park to meet Ridgeons League Fakenham on Friday.
Norwich City begin their pre-season schedule this weekend - and Canaries fans look certain to make their presence felt.
A City XI visits Clipbush Park to meet Ridgeons League Fakenham on Friday (7.30pm), with most of Bryan Gunn's big-name players are expected to be on show the following day at Dartford (3pm).
City travel to Kent as part of the deal which saw Cody McDonald move to Carrow Road at the beginning of the year - and he's likely to get a warm welcome from his former fans as well as a big travelling support.
"We're extremely pleased with the ticket sales, and we're hitting around the 2,000 mark so far - most of which seem to be from Canary fans," said Dartford general manager Nichola Collett said. "We have a capacity of 4,097 so unless it's a sell-out, tickets will be on sale in the club shop on the day. We're all excited about seeing Cody again - he's a lovely lad and everyone at Dartford is proud of him.."
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �10 for adults, �5 concessions and juniors and �1 for children aged 11 and under. Call 01322 299991 for information. Club Canary coach travel to Dartford is �14, with coaches departing from outside the Jarrold Stand at 10.30am.
There are limited seated tickets for Friday's game, priced at �8 for adults and �5 for concessions, with standing tickets �6 for adults and �3 for concessions.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 2 'A gem. A manager's dream' - Onel in Warnock's good books
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and his roll of the dice at City
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 5 City earn respect from Seagulls' chief Potter
- 6 'Josh is the most disappointed guy in the dressing room' - Farke on fluffed chance
- 7 Aarons backs City striker to recover after 'frustrating' Brighton draw
- 8 Positives for Canaries striker Sargent to focus on after wasting golden chances
- 9 'Two points dropped' - Fans felt City deserved more from Brighton clash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries set to make January bid for Aberdeen star
Tickets for the match can be purchased from Newsklip in Bridge Street, Fakenham; Feeneys Newsagents in Market Place, Holt, and Jewsons in Enterprise Way, Fakenham, and Dereham Road, Hempton. Tickets will also be on sale from turnstiles on the night. Car parking is �1 on a first-come, first-served basis.