Norwich City Premier League debate
- Credit: Norwich City FC
With Norwich City’s Premier League restart date confirmed and preparations being ramped up - there’s plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate.
The Canaries restart their quest for Premier League survival against Southampton at Carrow Road on Friday, June 19 - three months after their last top-flight fixture.
Project Restart has been met with widespread scepticism from supporters, despite the Premier League stating that resumption wouldn’t happen unless it was safe to do so.
The latest round of coronavirus testing in the Premier League returned zero positive tests - with only 13 individuals testing positive for Covid-19 since testing began last month.
City stepped up their preparations by training at Carrow Road on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Join our Canaries correspondents and ask your burning Norwich City question.
- The Q&A kicks off at 1pm and will last around 45 minutes and the comments section is open already
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit