Norwich City Premier League debate
- Credit: Norwich City FC
With Norwich City’s Premier League restart date confirmed and preparations being ramped up - there’s plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate.
The Canaries restart their quest for Premier League survival against Southampton at Carrow Road on Friday, June 19 - three months after their last top-flight fixture.
Project Restart has been met with widespread scepticism from supporters, despite the Premier League stating that resumption wouldn’t happen unless it was safe to do so.
The latest round of coronavirus testing in the Premier League returned zero positive tests - with only 13 individuals testing positive for Covid-19 since testing began last month.
City stepped up their preparations by training at Carrow Road on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Join our Canaries correspondents and ask your burning Norwich City question.
- The Q&A kicks off at 1pm and will last around 45 minutes and the comments section is open already
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 4 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 5 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 6 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 7 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 8 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 9 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push