‘Going down without a fight’ - City fans angry after fifth loss since the restart
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters may be unable to watch their team in person, but they are still voicing their opinions on social media - with the majority feeling angry after the Canaries 1-0 defeat to Brighton & Hove Albion.
Leandro Trossard’s goal separated the sides - with Aaron Mooy’s cross being converted by the Belgian after Timm Klose’s individual error.
Daniel Farke opted to leave top-scorers Teemu Pukki and Todd Cantwell on the bench as the Canaries boss shuffled his pack in search of a remedy to the lack of goals.
City have only scored two goals in open play since the turn of the year - with their last league goal arriving in the 1-0 victory against Leicester City in February.
The defeat means that relegation could be confirmed as early as next Saturday - which would mean City become the most relegated side in Premier League history.
You may also want to watch:
- Read the opinions of Norwich City supporters via social media above and below
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 7 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 8 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 9 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
- 10 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip