Canaries reassure fans about tickets for postponed games against Saints and United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have reassured fans about ticket arrangements for the Carrow Road games against Southampton and Manchester United which have been postponed because of the coronavirus crisis.
Following this morning's confirmation that all professional football in England has been suspended until at least Friday, April 3, the Canaries have issued information about tickets for their postponed matches.
Daniel Farke's team were due to face Southampton in a Premier League home clash tomorrow, ahead of an FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United on Sunday, March 22.
A club spokesman explained: 'All match tickets, matchday experiences and hospitality packages for both the Premier League fixture against Southampton and the FA Cup tie against Manchester United will remain valid for the rearranged fixtures.
'A date for the rearranged fixtures will be communicated by Norwich City, the Premier League and The FA. The club anticipates arrangements for both the Southampton and Manchester United fixtures not to be announced prior to April 3.
'Should supporters be unable to attend either of the rearranged fixtures they will be able to claim a full refund when they are announced. A refund will only be issued upon confirmation of the rearranged date for either of the respective fixtures.'
You may also want to watch:
The statement also added that future sale windows for the games against the Saints and United will be announced following confirmation of the rearranged fixtures.
Based on current fixture arrangements, City have also moved their sale window for the scheduled home game against Brighton on Saturday, April 11, to the week commencing Monday, March 23.
- 1 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 7 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 8 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
They have been set as: Home Premier Members (Monday, March 23 - 9am), Home Standard Members (Tues, March 24 - 9am), season ticket holders (Weds, March 25 - 9am), general sale (Thurs, March 26 - 9am).