City tipped to Coyne it in with keeper
Wales international Danny Coyne is the latest goalkeeper to be linked with the Canaries. The 33-year-old, capped 10 times by his country, is out of contract at Burnley at the end of the season.
Wales international Danny Coyne is the latest goalkeeper to be linked with the Canaries.
The 33-year-old, capped 10 times by his country, is out of contract at Burnley at the end of the season.
A national newspaper claims City are interested in Coyne, who sat on the bench when Burnley beat Peter Grant's men 3-0 at Turf Moor last Tuesday.
Meanwhile, current first choice Tony Warner, on loan from Fulham, has admitted he would like to stay on at Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Warner, 32, who has played the last 11 games for City, said after yesterday's derby draw with Ipswich he would be tempted by a permanent deal.
He said: “I've not spoken to the manager here yet, but I'd like to stay if there was a possibility. This is a great club. You only have to look at the set-up and the manager is working to get them into the Premiership. I've not had a chat with anyone at Fulham yet. I popped back just after Chris Coleman left, but I guess it will be the summer before I get the time to do it.”
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 7 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 8 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 City players greeted by special messages from fan groups
City have used five goalkeepers this season - Paul Gallacher plus four loan signings in Jamie Ashdown, Lee Camp, David Marshall and Warner.
Cardiff's Scottish goalkeeper Neil Alexander, also out of contract this summer, is another who has been linked with the Canaries.