MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City U18s face Manchester United U18s in FA Youth Cup
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Under-18s host Manchester United in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup tonight and our reporters are at Carrow Road to bring you all the latest updates, reaction and analysis.
The Canaries beat Newcastle United 3-2 in the third round, with winger Josh Martin netting an impressive hat-trick to help City advance through to the next round.
The victory set up a mouth watering tie with the Red Devils, who beat Lincoln City 2-0 in the previous round, with Dutch striker Dillon Hoogewerf scoring both goals.
City's under-18s drew 1-1 with Brighton and Hove Albion's youngsters on Saturday, with Jonathan Rowe on the score sheet to extend their unbeaten run to six matches.
United have tremendous pedigree for developing young talents, with Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood the latest graduates from their youth set-up.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Ryan's men have lost their last two games in the league and sit 8th in the table.
The victors in the fourth-round tie will meet Leeds United at home in the next stage of the competition.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 5 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 8 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 9 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 10 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- Follow all the action, and pose your questions, in the live blog above