MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City U18s face Manchester United U18s in FA Youth Cup
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Under-18s host Manchester United in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup tonight and our reporters are at Carrow Road to bring you all the latest updates, reaction and analysis.
The Canaries beat Newcastle United 3-2 in the third round, with winger Josh Martin netting an impressive hat-trick to help City advance through to the next round.
The victory set up a mouth watering tie with the Red Devils, who beat Lincoln City 2-0 in the previous round, with Dutch striker Dillon Hoogewerf scoring both goals.
City's under-18s drew 1-1 with Brighton and Hove Albion's youngsters on Saturday, with Jonathan Rowe on the score sheet to extend their unbeaten run to six matches.
United have tremendous pedigree for developing young talents, with Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood the latest graduates from their youth set-up.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Ryan's men have lost their last two games in the league and sit 8th in the table.
The victors in the fourth-round tie will meet Leeds United at home in the next stage of the competition.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 10 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- Follow all the action, and pose your questions, in the live blog above