Clark: It has makings of real cracker
Huddersfield Town boss Lee Clark believes they are capable of beating any team in League One - Norwich City included. Clark, below, is grateful for a blank week as they prepare for Saturday's key clash with the leaders.
Huddersfield Town boss Lee Clark believes they are capable of beating any team in League One - Norwich City included.
Clark, below, is grateful for a blank week as they prepare for Saturday's key clash with the leaders.
After Tuesday night away games for previous four weeks, it has been a welcome chance to recharge the batteries.
"You take the fixtures the way they fall, and this is an opportunity to try and freshen the lads up a bit," said the former City assistant manager.
You may also want to watch:
"Saturday's game has all the makings of a real cracker, and the aim is to prepare as well as we possibly can do so we're spot-on by Saturday.
"We've had a bit of a blip, but when we're on our game, I believe we can beat any side in the division, and this is the perfect chance to prove it."
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 9 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 10 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
Huddersfield are the only side in League One with an unbeaten home record.