Cockers retain 100 percent record
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League: There was only one match in Division because of the First Round of the Norfolk Junior Cup and East Harling Res and Dereham Town A shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
There was only one match in Division because of the First Round of the Norfolk Junior Cup and East Harling Res and Dereham Town A shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.
Cockers retained their leadership of Division 2 and their 100% record with a convincing demolition of Tacolneston to record a 6-0 win. Watton Utd A beat Hingham Athletic Res 4-1 and share second place with Dickleburgh who beat Saham Toney Res 3-1 at home. Attleborough Town A defeated Necton Res 6-1 at home and Wymondham Town A got the better of Swaffham Town A by the odd goal of three.
West End lead the way in Division 3 following their 4-2 win at Wendling to preserve their 100% record and Foulsham Res are second after beating Rockland Utd Res 5-0. Bawdeswell are on the same number of points but lost their 100% record after being held to a 2-2 draw by Gressenhall Res. Shropham Utd ran up the highest score of the day with a 14-0 home win over Shipdham Res and Sporle were convincing 8-3 home winners over Thetford Rovers Res. In the other match, Bradenham Wanderers Res picked up their first points of the season with a 4-2 home win over Great Cressingham.
You may also want to watch:
Hethersett Athletic are the undisputed leaders of Division 4 following their 8-2 win at Castle Acre Swifts and are two points clear of Colkirk who beat Thurton & Ashby 4-1 at home. Hindolveston are third as a result of their 6-0 home win over Splitz Utd and Northwold S&SC got off the mark with a 6-2 win over Bunwell Res in a game which they dominated and which was well refereed by Charlie Pyatt. Two other newcomers to the League opened their accounts - Methwold Rovers took their first point from a 3-3 draw at Beetley while Breckland Wanderers enjoyed a 2-0 home win over Shropham Utd Res.
There were some good results for teams from the League in the Norfolk Junior Cup. Gressenhall beat Gayton Utd Res 3-0 while Mulbarton Wanderers did very well to beat Foulsham 4-0. Saham Toney beat East Ruston by the odd goal of five and North Elmham won 2-0 at South Walsham. Thetford Athletic beat Hickling by the odd goal of three while Yaxham ran out easy 8-0 home winners over Reedham.
- 1 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 2 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 3 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 4 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 6 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 Former City coach leaves England U21 post