City duo depart by mutual consent
- Credit: Norwich City
Norwich City Under-23 duo Josh Coley and Ciaren Jones have left the club after their contracts were cancelled by mutual consent.
The pair joined the club in the 2018 and had featured predominantly for the development squads during their time in Norfolk.
Coley joined the Canaries following a trial period after impressing for non-league Baldock Town. He helped them seal promotion by netting 21 goals for the step five side.
The former York City youth player had interest from Southampton and Sunderland but elected to sign for the Canaries.
He spent the first half of the season on loan at Scottish Championship side Dunfermline Athletic but returned after just seven appearances.
Jones joined City from Luton Town, where he played alongside Max Aarons.
You may also want to watch:
He played in two of City's EFL Trophy fixtures this season but hasn't featured for David Wright's under-23 side since the beginning of November.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal