Colney Wrap: Our Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt give their views following the pre-match press conference ahead of Tuesday’s EFL Championship clash at Wigan Athletic
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from Norwich City’s pre-match press conference ahead of their EFL Championship clash with Wigan Athletic at DW Stadium on Tuesday, Mustard sports editor Michael Bailey and Eastern Daily Press chief writer Paddy Davitt give their views from Colney.
Norwich City manager Alex Neil and goalkeeper John Ruddy were quizzed by our reporters and the rest of the gathered media, at the Canaries’ Colney Training Centre.
They chatted through City’s improved form, their weekend win in Cardiff and what lies in store at Wigan.
Norwich travel to the Latics for a 7.45pm kick-off, with Yanic Wildschut set to face the club he left for a £7m deadline day switch last week.
City were 1-0 victors in Cardiff on Saturday thanks to Cameron Jerome’s diving header, which earned their fifth win in six league games.
You may also want to watch:
Those three points helps close the gap to the Championship play-off places as City look to repair the damage from before Christmas.
We will have live coverage from DW Stadium right here at pinkun.com as City take on Wigan.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return