Colney Wrap: Our Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt give their views following the pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday’s crunch EFL Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from Norwich City’s pre-match press conference ahead of their crunch EFL Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Saturday, Mustard sports editor Michael Bailey and Eastern Daily Press chief writer Paddy Davitt give their views from Colney.
Norwich City manager Alex Neil and Norwegian midfielder Alex Tettey were quizzed by our reporters and the rest of the gathered media, at the Canaries’ Colney Training Centre.
They chatted through the magnitude of Saturday’s game, as Norwich travel to their promotion play-off rivals and last season’s beaten finalists Sheffield Wednesday in Yorkshire.
Kick-off is at 3pm with no fresh injury worries for the City boss, and Nelson Oliveira approaching his return to full fitness.
The EFL Championship rivals shared a goalless draw at Carrow Road in the opening month of the season, Wednesday have lost back to back games as their play-off bid has briefly stalled.
You may also want to watch:
City’s away form continues to cause big issues for their promotion bid, and only countering that at Hillsborough will extend their hopes of an extended season come May.
We will have live coverage from Hillsborough right here at pinkun.com as City take on the Owls.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression