Colney Wrap: Our Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt give their views following the pre-match press conference ahead of Tuesday’s EFL Championship clash at Bristol City
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from Norwich City’s pre-match press conference ahead of their EFL Championship trip to Bristol City on Tuesday, Mustard sports editor Michael Bailey and Eastern Daily Press chief writer Paddy Davitt give their views from Colney.
Norwich City manager Alex Neil and midfielder Jonny Howson were quizzed by our reporters and the rest of the gathered media, at the Canaries’ Colney Training Centre.
With numerous frank exchanges, the pair addressed Cameron Jerome’s post-match comments following City’s thrashing to play-off rivals Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough, the continuing fallout and what it all means for the rest of the season.
Norwich’s promotion hopes are all but over as they head to a Robins side that dropped into the bottom three at the weekend, and are in desperate need of a victory.
Kick-off is 7.45pm with no fresh injury worries for the City boss, while the game will come too soon for Nelson Oliveira.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich were the 1-0 victors at Carrow Road back in August, when the Robins were hoping to put in a promotion bid of their own under Lee Johnson this season.
We will have live coverage from Ashton Gate right here at pinkun.com as City take on the Robins.
- 1 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 2 Idah seen as surprise package as City set for attacking changes
- 3 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 4 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Farke's pact with Canaries' fans
- 6 City confirm signing of young Southend striker
- 7 City chief on the futures of Aarons, Buendia and Cantwell
- 8 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 9 City loanee so grateful to Coventry for Championship experience
- 10 'Fantastic news' - Canaries fans relieved after Farke contract update