City Q&A recap: Premier League plans, Skipp and Farke's selection headache
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As Norwich City continue their march back to the Premier League, many people will turn their attention onto what happens next. Daniel Farke will be keen to focus minds as the Canaries approach the Championship run-in.
With 11 games to play, Norwich sit 10 points clear at the top of the Championship. Externally, most will consider their potential return to the top-flight as an inevitability. Their mantra 'ignore the noise' will be an important one over the coming weeks.
As City begin to prepare for their trip to Yorkshire to play out of form Sheffield Wednesday hoping to extend their winning run to eight matches, those attentions will turn onto any potential changes Farke could make to his side.
Will Marco Stiepermann come straight back into the side after recovering from Epstein-Barr virus or has Lukas Rupp done enough to retain his place in Farke's side? The former has impressed during his outings with the U23s.
Farke is a coach who favours continuity, however. But what does Stiepermann's return mean for Kieran Dowell, a man who is yet to really see his City career take off in the fashion he would have liked.
- Recap our Monday lunchtime Q&A with City correspondents Connor Southwell and David Freezer above
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
- 8 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 10 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved