City Q&A recap - Full steam ahead
Behind the scenes at Colney, work is accelerating to bolster Norwich City's squad ahead of their Premier League campaign next season.
Some bookmakers have already decided to declare the Canaries as evens on to be relegated again, but Daniel Farke's side head into the top-flight in a healthier position than two years ago.
Once again, many will have to adopt Stuart Webber's mantra of 'ignoring the noise', something Emi Buendia will have been forced to adopt after a week of relentless speculation linking him to Arsenal and Aston Villa.
The 24-year-old is currently away on international duty with Argentina and any deal will have to wait until he returns to the UK.
Webber is spinning numerous plates in the background as preparations continue. You can recap the debate from this lunchtime with our City reporter Connor Southwell in the panel above.
- Recap the debate from our weekly Monday lunchtime Q&A via the live blog above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 2 ‘Definitely was not easy’ - City striker on distressing win
- 3 Norwich City fans get kit help as Pukkimania sparks dash for Euros shirt
- 4 'Amazing' ambition was key to Buendia's decision to choose Villa
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Leeds also interested in Gunn
- 6 WINDOW WATCH: The latest City transfer news and views
- 7 Denmark star 'stabilised' after collapsing during Euros game
- 8 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 9 'Pukki will be treated like Messi or Ronaldo''
- 10 'Thank you Norwich' - Buendia pens emotional farewell to Canaries