Cook keeps the pot boiling for Wroxham Reserves
Michael Bailey Wroxham Reserves beat Beccles Town 2-0 to maintain their 14 point cushion at the top of the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination League Premier Division.
Wroxham Reserves beat Beccles Town 2-0 to maintain their 14 point cushion at the top of the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination League Premier Division.
Paul Cook and an own goal secured the three points, while Norwich Union remain second after Ben Soanes and Mark Pitcher gave them a 2-1 win over Sheringham, whose consolation came from Roy Bevis.
Blofield United lost 4-3 at Brandon Town, where Mark Winstone's brace, plus goals from Shane Leach and Michael Kent saw the home team through. Chris O'Brien and Daniel McKail (two) scored for United.
You may also want to watch:
Sprowston Athletic took full advantage to moved up to third. Neil Renaut and Graham Carr's goals drove them to a 2-0 victory at bottom club Hindringham.
Karl Horton's double gave Cromer Town a 2-1 win at Acle United - James Foreman with United's consolation. Town, sixth, are now level on points with Hempnall, after finishing goalless at Halvergate United.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 8 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 9 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
Lowestoft Town Reserves and Mattishall drew 2-2. Daniel Scriven scored twice for Town with Simon Wooden and an own goal replying.
North Walsham Town beat Dersingham Rovers 2-1 to join them and Lowestoft on 27 points.
In Division One, Alex Brown's hat-trick gave Loddon United a 3-0 win over fifth-placed Holt United, while goals from Leon Harewood, Wayne Twomlow and Adam Bellis helped Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves to a 4-2 win against Stalham Town, who had Liam Lown and Peter Skivington on target.
Watton United remain third after hammering Sprowston Wanderers 7-1, with four from Ben Lomas while Michael Callaghan, Chris Sharpe and Paul Nichols were also on the scoresheet. Luke Southgate got Wanderers consolation.
Goals from Craig Rutland and Jody Murfit gave Wells a 2-0 win at Attleborough and Fakenham were beaten 1-0 by Long Stratton, who are sixth.
Gayton won 3-1 at Scole to go seventh. St Andrews' won 3-1 at Sole Bay to move level with them on points.